3/15/2018 to 3/16/2018
March 15-16, 2018
Embassy Suites by Hilton Greensboro-Airport
204 Centreport Drive
Greensboro, North Carolina 27409
Online registration is closed.
« Go to Upcoming Event List
IARP of the Carolinas’ Educational Conference 2018 Vendor Registration
Back to Attendee Registration
Click the Register Button above to register as an Exhibitor/Sponsor online.
Register by pdf and pay by check here
Exhibitor Pricing Options
- Booth Rental: $675
- Double Space: $950
Sponsor Opportunities: $250
- Thursday Morning Break
- Thursday Lunch
- Thursday Afternoon Break
- Thursday Evening Social (multiple sponsorships available)
- Friday Morning Break
- Friday Box Lunches
- Name Tags
- Attendee Bags
- Flash Drive/Conference App
- Guest Lunch: $40
- Guest Social: $35
All Exhibitor/Sponsors receive:
- conference registration for one attendee
- one exhibit booth for up to two representatives
- meals and snacks for two organization representatives
- Thursday Evening Social
- Vendor will be allowed up to 1 minute to address attendees prior to start of 1 conference session with both a booth and sponsorship. This is ONLY available to those with a booth and sponsorship agreement, not sponsorship only.
- The total fee for the exhibit space must accompany this agreement; full payment MUST be received by 2/28/18. Space is limited and confirmed by payment only. Exhibit spaces are approximately 10x10. Included in the space is one draped 6’ draped table. Electrical outlets are available at each space.
- The rules and regulations of IARP and the Embassy Suites are a part of this registration agreement.
- Refunds, requested in writing at least two weeks prior to the conference date, and are subject to review by the Vendor Coordinator and/or Conference Officials.
- Conference registration will begin at 7:30am on Thursday, March 15th. Exhibitors may set up on Wednesday evening, only if the hotel has the space set up and ready. If not, you may set up at 7:00am on Thursday. Please check in at the registration table to obtain your exhibitor packet prior to set-up.
- Exhibitors are responsible for the safety and security of all equipment/products on display within the booth.
- Vendor agreements can be revoked at any time, should the Conference Committee deem this action appropriate.
- Door prizes will be given away Friday morning and posted during the morning break. Please check the door prize winner board to avoid duplication of prize winners.
- Estimated 150 attendees are expected at this program.
- Sponsorships will be appreciated for breaks, lunch and evening social. Please contact Elizabeth Petty Thorpe at 252-916-7875 or email to email@example.com if you are interested in sponsorship.
- Exhibitors are eligible for group rates at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Greensboro-Airport located at 204 Centreport Drive, Greensboro, NC 27409. Reservations may be made by calling 1-336-668-4535 and reference the “IARP Educational Conference” to obtain the conference rate ($145 plus tax). To qualify for this rate you must register by February 20, 2018.
*Please note registration is only complete when paying online if the Contract has been filled out and emailed or mailed to Carla Marshburn firstname.lastname@example.org *
If you have questions, contact Elizabeth Petty at: 252-916-7875 or by email: email@example.com