- About IARP
- Member Resources
- Career Development
- Events & Education
|Journal of Life Care Planning|
The IARP Life Care Planning IALCP section is proud to publish the Journal of Life Care Planning (JLCP), the premiere peer-reviewed and professional journal dedicated to the specialty practice of life care planning.
One of the Journal's objectives is to publish material that will add to the knowledge base of life care planning practitioners. The Journal strives to publish information that is relevant and valuable to life care planners and is appropriate and accurate within standards in the field. Research and evidence-based articles are welcome and so are case studies or real practice examples. Material published in the JLCP is the latest information regarding life care planning and serves to provide academic foundation for this growing specialty advanced practice.
Featured Issue: Volume 15 Number 4
(1) Editor’s Message
(3) Introduction of the New Editorial Board
(9) The Role of the Occupational Therapist in Life Care Planning
(13) Determining 24-Hour Supervision: A Scoping Review through a Canadian Legal Database
(19) The Role Of The Occupational Therapist In Valuing “Unpaid Work” And How It Impacts Wrongful Death Claims
(25) Memories of Paul Amsterdam, ATP – A Friend and Colleague
(27) Ethics Interface